Lately virus BOOT.EXE extensions, make ‘gregetan’ but it was very creative that makes this virus. By attacking the extension. Exe in the applications that exist in the master to setup / install make dead alias function can not be used again.
Initial attack is clear through autoplay or autorun on. So Windows users need to really turn off its autoplay. useful to minimize virus attacks which works through the autoplay.
how to turnoff autoplay:
1. Click Start ~ Programs> select RUN then will appear
2. Type in RUN books GPEDIT.MSC
3. It would appear the Group Policy
4. select the Administrative and User Configuration Templetes ~> System
5. Select the Settings ~> turn off autoplay
6. Select Enable to turn off autoplay properties
7. Fill in the turn off autoplay on ~> All Drives
8. Click Applay
This is only temporary measures to avoid the virus that specifically works with autoplay.
Though already use antivirus a abreg + Update tetep wrote recalcitrant, the last step use the Linux OS to download deletnya. (“PROMOTION …: D)
Sudah beberapa cara menanggulangi virus BOOT.EXE, tapi mungkin ada cara lain yang lebih extrim format aja…..!